This is a huge paper, it needs to be 100% correct and attention to what they are asking.
Once a unit plan has been developed, the next step is to create lesson plans that smoothly scaffold skill development.
Part 1: Lesson Plans
For this assignment, choose three of the lessons from the “Unit Plan Vision Template” or the lesson plan you created in Topic 3 with any changes your instructor may have suggested. Create three lesson plans using the “COE Lesson Plan Template.”
The three lesson plans need to include the following:
- Objectives aligned to state English language arts content standards. Objectives must align with the reading, writing, listening, and speaking standards.
- At least one lesson integrating creative arts.
- At least one lesson integrating math, science, or social studies.
Part 2: Rationale
Along with the three lesson plans, submit a 250-500 word rationale that addresses:
- The reasoning behind your instructional strategies and choices, including how they are developmentally, culturally, and linguistically appropriate to achieve individual learning outcomes.
- Explanation of how the lessons are developmentally meaningful and challenging learning opportunities for the children.
- How you applied in-depth content knowledge and learning resources in the academic disciplines to create meaningful and engaging opportunities for students to learn, practice, and master content.
- Reflect upon and evaluate personal practice related to designing and implementing developmentally appropriate literacy instruction, including questioning strategies and assessments.
APA format is not required, but solid academic writing is expected.