Applying Psychology in A Personal Life Daily Activities Essay.
Applying Psychology in A Personal Life Daily Activities Essay
APPLYING PSYCHOLOGY TO MY LIFE
You will select four (4) of the following terms or concepts. You will read and research at least three scholarly sources and then identify, discuss, and place each concept in the proper context. After you have identified each concept you will then explain ways each concept can be applied to your own life with examples.
- Social changes in life-span development
- Positive reinforcement, negative reinforcement and punishment
- Issues related to gender and sexuality
- Motivation and emotion
- Health psychology, stress and coping strategies
- Psychological Disorders and other Mental Health Issues
- Concepts of interpersonal relationships
You are requiredtowrite at least 800 words. Please use the APA format, cite and list at leastthree (3) sources. You are notrequiredtoincludeanabstract.
APA 7th edition sample paper template
Following the link, click on to download the Student Sample paper. Use this as a template to format your paper correctly in APA per the 7th edition.
The PDF has more explanation.
Assignment Requirements (Use as a checklist):
- Use a 12 pt Arial or Times New Roman Font
- Double-space paper
- Minimum of 800 words. No more than 1,000 words
- Minimum of three (3) cited sources
- Use APA format and parenthetical citations (see below)
- Always use spell and grammar check
- Make sure you indented the paragraphs (10 spaces in)
- Balance – Each paragraph should be similar in length
Parenthetical (In-Text) Citations
A parenthetical (in-text) citation is when you place the source in parenthesis ( ) within the sentence usually just before the period instead of waiting until the end of the paper. It helps the reader to know exactly what sentences and paragraphs are taken from particular sources.
Place the author’s last name and the source’s date of publication in parentheses immediately after the end of the cited material. If it is a direct quote, include the page number as well. For example: “Psychology is defined as the science of behavior and mental processes” (Coon et al., 2012, p. 12).
Title: Introduction to psychology: Gateways to mind and behavior
Author(s): Coon & MItterer