The advance in digital technologies over recent years has resulted in significant changes in practice in Surveying and Construction. In particular we have seen the transfer of drawing files by electronic means between parties becoming the industry standard practice.
In this coursework you are to assume the role of a Local Authority Building Control Officer (BCO). You have been provided with set of drawings for a domestic dwelling which contains a number compliance errors with respect to the Building Regulations England and Wales 2010 as amended.
The overarching aim of this coursework is to ensure that you become fully conversant with The Building Regulations, England & Wales 2010, as amended and ISO 19650, being confident in assessing compliance and providing professional advice to clients, contractors and other industry professionals.
You must review the drawings provided and give a correct all the errors present.
• Each error must be highlighted by drawing a red circle around the area of non-compliance, each circle must be consecutively numbered.
• You will provide a text narrative, by way of notes on the drawing, detailing the noncompliance and stating the correct requirement.
• For each area of identified noncompliance, your notes and solution must highlight the relevant approved document and subsection in bold text.
• All work must be clearly referenced to the appropriate approved documents and Regulation 7.
• To achieve the highest grades your work must be compliant with ISO19650. and consider BIM Level 2.
The post Being confident in assessing compliance and providing professional advice to clients, contractors and other industry professionals.Provide a text narrative, by way of notes on the drawing, detailing the noncompliance and stating the correct requirement. appeared first on Essay Quoll.