Claim or argument.
Topic: White Hat Hacking
Abstract – Brief summary that identifies the purpose, goal, problem, methods, results, and conclusion of your work. (Format- Introduction, Body and Conclusion).
Paper Format- Write 3 full-pages word, double spaced paper, written in APA format, showing sources and a bibliography.
Include this information for your research:
· Why did you decide to do this study or project?
· How did you conduct your research?
· What did you find?
· Why is this research and your findings important?
· Why should someone read your entire essay?
· What problem is your research trying to better understand or solve?
· What is the scope of your study – a general problem, or something specific?
· What is your main claim or argument?
· Discuss your own research including the variables and your approach.
· Describe the evidence you have to support your claim
· Give an overview of your most important sources.
· What answer did you reach from your research or study?
· Was your hypothesis or argument supported?
· What are the general findings?
· What are the implications of your work?
· Are your results general or very specific?
· Scholarly articles (ex. Harvard etc), peer-reviewed journals, publications, textbooks