PLEASE READ THE INFORMATION !
9/11, Climate Change and U.S. society
Discuss the effect of either 9/11 or climate change on U.S. society and predict future consequences. The pandemic and rights articles may also help in your analysis.
Select THREE different sources below on EITHER 9/11 OR climate change. All three sources must be on the same topic.
1. Synthesize the information from the three articles to discuss the current effect of either 9/11 or climate change on U.S. society and predict future (within ten years) further consequences. You may substitute one of the articles from the pandemic or rights assignments for one of the three articles below but only if it is directly applicable. At least two of the articles must be from the list below.
2. Organize your paper by topic, not by source. Use the matrix format or another form of organization. You should have at least three topics and each of your three sources should support what you say for at least two of the topics.
3. Write the synthesis paper. Only submit the synthesis paper.
Use only the information from the three sources you chose (and the Lecture Notes if needed). I want your analysis, not something you found on the Internet on the subject. Work alone. Be very clear whether something is your idea, the idea of the person who wrote the article, or the idea of a person quoted in the article.
2-4 pages, 12 point font, 1 inch margin all around, double-space. You don’t need a title page or Works Cited since you are only discussing the three sources which you will identify in the first paragraph or as soon as you start discussing them. Use proper American English spelling, grammar, punctuation, capitalization, and paragraphs.
1. Four Consequences of 9/11
2. Dystopian America
3. War in Afghanistan
4. War in Iraq unnecessary
5. War in Iraq justified
1. WWF (Links to an external site.)
2. Yale (Links to an external site.)
3. Phys.org (Links to an external site.)
4. Phys.org – Texas (Links to an external site.)
5. Forbes (Links to an external site.)