This is a paper that is focusing on the student to explain Aristotle’s ethics of rational self-actualization. The paper also provides additional information to use in the writing of the assignment paper. Below is the assessment description to follow:
Explain Aristotle’s ethics of rational self-actualization
1. Explain Aristotle’s ethics of rational self-actualization. Discuss his distinction between the potential and the actual as both a biological and a metaphysical principle. What does he mean when he says: “Love makes the world go ’round”? Why does he think that flourishing human life requires living in accordance with human nature? What is the life-and-death difference between his version of egoism and T-man’s version of it? (Aristotle is the most important philosopher on this exam–so take your time with this question, flesh out your answer, and get it right.)
2. Secondly, explain the theory of cynical egoism presented by Thrasymachus. How does the story of the Ring of Gyges fit into it?
3. Thirdly, Kant believes that there are two criteria of a virtuous action. What are they? What is the main difference between Kant and Aristotle regarding their moral theories?
4. Fourthly, what is the main difference in political philosophy between Thomas Hobbes and John Locke?
5. What is the main philosophic difference between Karl Marx and Ayn Rand? How does the difference impact their differing political theories?
Remember, ensure that the pages are exclusive of the cover and the reference pages. Also, ensure that you include all the references you use in finding research for this assignment paper. References should be at least three for the paper. All references, citation, and writing should follow the APA formatting and styling guidelines. Finally, ensure you focus on the assignment topic in detail.
Ensure that you follow the instructions provided keenly as per the given questions.
Click Here To Download
The post Explain Aristotle’s ethics of rational self-actualization appeared first on AssignmentHub.