I need help with these assignments. Please read before accepting bid. Plagiarism will be checked..thanks
Effectively Communicating the Message: Who Is the Target Audience?
Before beginning this assignment, read the lecture, and the materials identified in the required resources section. For the final interactive assignment in this course, you will prepare a short presentation for two separate stakeholder audiences to whom you will need to communicate your proposed solution to CWI’s business problem.
Narrate a short presentation (one to three slides), and explain the changes and differences to the two audiences. Provide the information each audience needs and/or expects. Identify the stakeholder audience you are addressing. Then, post two separate audio files of no more than two minutes long—one for each audience—which delivers a synopsis of your proposed solution tailored for that stakeholder audience. Post the slides that you will use when you present to each audience.
Cool Widgets, Inc. Solution Proposal: Part 2
Prior to beginning work on this assignment, read the lecture and the materials in the required resources for this week. Additionally, review past materials in this course to help you prepare for the final assignment. You are the Senior Business Systems Analyst (BSA) charged with analyzing CWI’s mail delivery problem and proposing a solution to address the issue. You have worked hard these past six weeks on elicitation, requirements gathering, modeling, analysis, and Agile techniques. Now, it is time to present your findings and propose a solution to help solve the issue.
Your proposal takes two separate forms. The first part is a 5- to 10-minute audio-narrated PowerPoint presentation to executive and senior management.
Your audio-narrated presentation must be 5- to 10-minutes in duration. Your presentation must include 8- to 10- audio-narrated presentation slides to the executive board or senior management. If you need help with audio-narration in PowerPoint, review Microsoft’s Record a Slide Show with Narration and Slide Timings (Links to an external site.) guide.
In your audio-narrated presentation,
- Explain how you formulated the business system requirements based on information elicited from users and stakeholders.
- Identify the primary user requirements that were identified using context and the scope of work concept from the text.
- Identify your choice of the model used for describing business problem.
- Discuss the business system requirements for addressing the problem and include the elicitation techniques you used in the requirements gathering process.
- Explain the primary functional differences between the current state and future state using effective communication appropriate to the stakeholder audience.
- Identify diagrams for current and future states.
- Explain the solution recommendations using effective communication appropriate to your stakeholder audience.
- Discuss the solution and how it addresses the business problem and user pain points.
Cool Widgets, Inc. Solution Proposal: Part 3
In your Week 6 – Final Project Part 3, you submitted a Cool Widgets, Inc. Solution Proposal Audio Presentation. Submit your Cool Widgets, Inc. Proposal Paper to complete Part 3 of your Final Project to Waypoint.
Part 3: Proposal Paper
Your Cool Widgets, Inc. Proposal Paper is a summary of the primary findings and the methods used to design the proposed solution.
In your paper,
- Explain how you evaluated the requirements for developing the solution to address CWI’s business problem.
- Identify examples of the techniques and/or models from your individual and group work.
- Explain how you integrated system and user requirements to develop the solution for CWI’s future system state from their current state.
- Attach the diagrams for CWI’s current and future states in the Appendix.
- Explain how Agile methods were evaluated and applied to developing the business solution for CWI.
- Discuss an example where you applied an Agile technique to create the solution developed for the CWI Business Scenario.
- Explain how you used effective communication with various stakeholders throughout the CWI project.
The Cool Widgets, Inc. Solution Proposal Summary Paper
- Must be a minimum of 8- to 10- double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center (Links to an external site.).
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must use at least three scholarly sources in addition to the BABOK® guide located in your online classroom and the course text.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include an Appendix with the diagrams and/or examples for each section.