We live in a world of data, perhaps too much data. Organizations continue to store data indefinitely. In fact, about 90% of the data stored on todays databases is deemed worthless within 3 months. Think about your email. How often do you ever go back to an email from six months ago. But you still keep it for what? How should organizations government personal data in a data warehouse? What are some best practices you might suggest to your organization if you were the CIO to ensure that the data in the system was maintained properly?
- This is a required assignment, worth 25 points. The assignment must be submitted by the due date. Late assignment are not allowed.
- You are required to submit a minimum of two postings. Points will be deducted for not fulfilling this minimum requirement.
- Apply and use the basic citation styles of APA is required. Points are deducted per the rubric for this behavior.
- Do not claim credit for the words, ideas, and concepts of others. Use in-text citation and list the reference of your supporting source following APA’s style and formatting. Points are deducted per the rubric for this behavior.
- Do not copy and paste information or concepts from the Internet and claim that is your work. It will be considered Plagiarism and you will receive zero for your work. A second offense results in a zero for the course. A third is termination from the university