Geography 316 – Europe
Nationalism vs Globalism
Up to recently, globalization was accepted to be a natural effect of international people, product, information and financial flows. Nationalism was not at issue because globalization appeared to be in the national interest.
The result of Brexit has changed the perspective of this debate.
Using the information, you have acquired from lectures, articles, videos and the panel discussion (and any other sources), discuss the pros and cons of the United Kingdom’s decision to leave the European Union.
You are expected to write a paper of no less than 1000 and no more 1500 words. Please type in 12-point font,
Times New Roman, and double spaced.
Expectation of essay structure:
• Pros (at least three)
• Cons (at least three)
• Discussion (take a position here…what do you agree with most?)
• Participation in debate: Present during the debate and asked a question – 10 points
• Writing quality: Expression, fluency of writing plus sticking to above guidelines, spelling, punctuation and grammar – 15 points
• Evidence: Providing evidence from course materials to support your arguments (remember to cite your work) – 25 points
• Content: Arguments that are relevant, important and logical to the question – 25 points
Total – 75 points
Click Here To Download
The post Geography 316 – Europe appeared first on AssignmentHub.