THIS IS JUST HALF, PLEASE REVIEW THE ATTACHED FILE
1. Make sure, you do have a data access from the chosen company in the above industry for two different time periods or two different locations in the same time period.
2. Suppose you work on quality control in that company. Your job is to do monthly checks on the quality of service by collecting data on key areas. Your company is watching sales by collecting data on location, and three variables.
3. Select the three variables of your choice (based on data availability).
You are to prepare a Managerial Report answering the following
1. Use appropriate descriptive statistics to summarize each of the three variables. (Covered in Chapter-2)
2. Use appropriate descriptive statistics to summarize each of the three variables for the comparison year/quarter/location (dependent on what you chose in #1 – location or time). (Covered in Chapter-2)
3. Compare your summary results. Discuss any specific statistical results in visuals that would help the reader to understand your point. (Covered in Chapter-2)
AND ALSO PART B, WHICH IS ATTACHED BELOW