Marketing Plan – Part 2 Situation Analysis.
Marketing Plan – Part 2: Situation Analysis
- SWOT Analysis
- Create a table that identifies the company’s internal factors (strengths and weaknesses) and external factors (opportunities and threats).
- Internal factors can include: management, offerings, marketing, personnel, finance, manufacturing, and R&D
- External factors can include: Consumers, social issues, competitive environment, technological developments, economic trends, and legal/regulatory environment.
- Industry Analysis
- This section should begin with an overview of the industry in which the company operates.
- Include a competitors analysis to demonstrate your understanding of the competitive marketing strategies being used
- Customer Analysis
- Satisfying customers and providing value to them is why the organization exists. This section should address who the company’s target customers are/will be.
- Include information about market segmentation and targeting.
- How has this assignment helped to prepare you for more responsibility in your current position or a position you’d like to have in the future. (2 paragraphs)