The CIO requests your team of Risk Management Analyst to create and deliver the presentation on the topic, “Deterministic versus Probabilistic Risk in IT Risk Management.” As the representative of your team, you will create and deliver the presentation with an Executive Summary at one of the Executive Round Table Meetings at the convention. Additionally, the CIO stressed you use creativity to make the presentation as interesting as possible.
Research information about your chosen organization to complete this week’s assignment.
Create a media-rich, 10-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation. Include the following:
- Monte Carlo planning analyses
- Building and running Monte Carlo models
- The deterministic risk assessment method
- The probabilistic risk assessment method
- How does the NIST risk management framework 3-tiers ensure information security (NIST SP 800-53, revision 4)?
- How are data and information systems categorized?
- Do not use research quotes or acronyms. You must use your own words.
Create a 1- to 2-page Microsoft® Word Executive Summary on this presentation. Include the following:
- Goals and objectives of the presentation in summary form
- Adequate references to support your findings, information, and opinions
Note: Media-rich presentations should include multimedia such as graphics, pictures, video clips, or audio.
tips: Be sure to include speaker notes & multi-media with Part A, PowerPoint.
Include Part B, the Word Executive Summary.
Include APA-formatted citations when necessary.