Part 1 Overview of Organization/ProblemIn a two-to three-page paperProvide an overview of your chosen organization (Tesla) and the problem/issue that challenges that organization.Your overview sho.
Part 1 – Overview of Organization/Problem
In a two-to three-page paper:
- Provide an overview of your chosen organization (Tesla) and the problem/issue that challenges that organization.
- Your overview should include histories, philosophies, cultures, size, financial status, etc.
- Detail how the problem/issue affects (or can affect) the future viability of the organization.
- Finally, discuss the principle role of human resources in an organization and how human resources can provide critical advice and counsel to the organization in addressing this challenge.
The complete instructions for Parts 1, 2, 3, and 4 of the Final Paper can be found in Week 5 of your online course or in the “Components of Course Evaluation” section of this guide.
The Part 1 – Overview of Organization/Problem paper
- Must be two to three double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style.
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- For further assistance with the formatting and the title page, refer to APA Formatting for Word 2013 (Links to an external site.).
- Must utilize academic voice. See the Academic Voice (Links to an external site.) resource for additional guidance.
- Must include an introduction and conclusion paragraph. Your introduction paragraph needs to end with a clear thesis statement that indicates the purpose of your paper.
- For assistance on writing Introductions & Conclusions (Links to an external site.) as well as Writing a Thesis Statement (Links to an external site.).
- Must use at least two (2) scholarly sources in addition to the course text.
- The Scholarly, Peer Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources (Links to an external site.) table offers additional guidance on appropriate source types. If you have questions about whether a specific source is appropriate for this assignment, please contact your instructor. Your instructor has the final say about the appropriateness of a specific source for a particular assignment.
- Must document any information used from sources in APA style