philosophy of classroom management.
My Philosophy of Classroom Management
Your philosophy of classroom management is the foundation for all the components of the plan that follow. You will write statements that describe your beliefs about children and classroom management. Statements should answer questions such as” What makes a teacher “effective?”
- What is my definition of classroom management?
- What is the primary purpose of a classroom management plan?
- How do I want my classroom to look and feel, behaviorally speaking? What aspects of classroom functioning are most important to me?
- What are my main responsibilities in classroom management?
- What are my students’ main responsibilities with regard to behavior and classroom management?