Review recruiting practices and methods and legislation that affects the recruiting process and determine the most appropriate method for a position within an organization. A carefully structured recruitment plan maps out the strategy for attracting and hiring the best qualified candidate and helps to ensure an applicant pool which includes women and underrepresented groups
1. Play the role of recruiter for your current job or a past job that you have held and complete the following tasks.
2. Examine how would you recruit for your own job.
3. Analyze different external recruiting methods that could be used to recruit for your job.
4. Examine what recruiting method would work best in the chosen job.
5. Evaluate legal regulations and Equal Employment Opportunity laws that affect recruitment.
6. Analyze how to avoid legal issues in the external recruiting process.
The post Recruiting practices and methods and legislation first appeared on COMPLIANT PAPERS.