Supply Chain Strategy Case Study (Ford Motor)In this assignment, you will apply strategy concepts to a real-world supply chain relationship management case study.Review Case 2-3, “Ford Motor Company.
Supply Chain Strategy Case Study (Ford Motor)
In this assignment, you will apply strategy concepts to a real-world supply chain relationship management case study.
Review Case 2-3, “Ford Motor Company: Align Business Framework,” on pages 41–43 of your Purchasing and Supply Management text.
Complete the following:
- Write a 3–4-page paper addressing Tony’s challenges identified under “Finalizing the Plan.”
- Describe Ford’s competitive strategy. Provide examples of its competitive strategy.
- Compare and contrast the old and new contract and negotiation approaches.
- Analyze the impact of Ford’s new supplier relationship approach on its competitive strategy.
- Evaluate Ford’s new supplier relationship approach and how this new approach will improve relationships with suppliers.
As you complete your assignment, be sure your paper meets the following guidelines:
- Written communication: Written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- APA formatting: All resources and citations should be formatted according to current APA style and formatting guidelines.
- Length: 3–4 typed, double-spaced pages.
- Font size and type: 10-point Arial.
Refer to the scoring guide for this assignment to ensure you meet the grading criteria. When your paper is complete, submit it to the assignment area.