For this assignment, create a professional, narrated presentation focused on the political, legal, and ethical aspects of the health care administrator’s role. Your target audience are professionals in the industry who do not have a thorough understanding of your work.
Create a PowerPoint (or Prezi) and record the presentation using Kaltura. Follow the content outline below and use speaker notes to cover the required topics listed here:
– Provide an overview of the political, legal, and ethical aspects specific to the health care administrator’s role (2–3 slides).
– Summarize how the different aspects identified in 1., above, overlap and interface (1–2 slides).
– Provide three examples of the duties and responsibilities involved in health care administration, such as risk management, policy and procedure, regulatory compliance, ethics board, compliance officer, et cetera (2–3 slides).
– List two types of jobs or titles often found in health care delivery settings that are focused on risk management and regulatory compliance; include review of the importance and benefits of these functions within the health care system (1–2 slides).
– Summarize how the political, legal, and ethical issues affect patients and staff including the patient benefits (2–3 slides).
– Summarize how the political, legal, and ethical issues affect the financial and business operations of a health care facility (2–3 slides).
– Summarize the health care administrator’s role in regard to political, legal, and ethical issues related to an issue such as a data breach, a HIPAA or EMTALA violation, et cetera). Review the implications of this function if mishandled. (2–3 slides)
Type of assignment: Power point presentation
The post Topic: Role of the Health Care Administrator Presentation appeared first on BoomEssayWriters.