You will write review paper summarizing the current state of knowledge about a type of cancer.
1. A brief descriptive title. The title should describe your paper in one phrase or sentence.
2. An introduction to the type of cancer you are assigned. This part of the paper should describe the location in the body in which this cancer occurs, the type of cell(s) that form these tumors, the normal function of these cells in the body. As well as any distinguishing characteristics of this type of cancer (for example: are tumors almost always benign, are these tumors particularity vascular etc.) As well as any other information that may be pertinent to understanding this type of cancer (for example: age at which this cancer normally develops). Current data on incidence, prevalence and mortality rates would also be welcome
3. A description of the risk factors most associated with the development of this cancer. This may include heredity, specific chemical carcinogens, infections, environmental factors that seem to contribute to this cancer or any others not mentioned here. If specific forms of DNA damage are associated with this type of cancer, they should be addressed in the paper.
4. Specific tumor suppressor(s) or proto-oncogene(s) are involved in the development or prevention of this type of cancer, their normal function should be discussed, as well as how mutation of these genes contributes to the development of this cancer. Molecular pathways affected that lead to the development and progression should also be addressed.
4. Description of the clinical symptoms that are associated with the development of this cancer, and the methods used for diagnosis of this type of cancer in an affected individual. What are the treatment options available for an individual with this type of cancer, and how do they work? Are there new molecular inhibitors in clinical trial that are showing promise?
The post Triple Negative or Positive Cancer first appeared on COMPLIANT PAPERS.