- Where You’ve Come From: What are the core values of your life? This is what you believe to be the most important character traits you and your family hold dear. Who you are is significantly defined by what you inherit and what you do with it. (From Taiwan, I hold on to the faith that my parents taught me “if you believe you will success then you will be success one day”, I prefer to do the right and justice thing this is what defined me)
- Where You Are Now: What are the practices that you’ve engaged in? Which have been most meaningful in your life? What virtues or traits are required to succeed in them? Who are your heroes and role models? How do they fit in? (I want to become a business man that do international trade and it’s important to me, I’m studing university and magor in international business (IBUS) so I can success, my hero is my dad because he taught me how to do the right thing and always support me)
- Where You Want to Be: What is your ‘grand goal in life’ that unifies the different practices that you are engaged in, or wish to be in the future? (Open my own international business company, do trading, shipping, buy and sale)
- Connect your journey to approaches to global ethics and specific Ethical Theories: Consider the three ethical theories we read about this week – Utilitarianism, Kantianism, and Virtue Ethics. Which theory makes the most sense to you? Why does it make more sense than the other two? Can you connect that theory, and its approach to ethical questions, to your own ethical journey?
- Close your essay by demonstrating your understanding of Universalism and Relativism. You may write in your own words, or you can copy and paste the following into your essay and then make it your own. Include citations!
The Blue words are the info that you need know about me so you can finish this work. Use it for each questions, Thanks!!