1. Define crime reconstruction and its use in processing a crime scene. Provide a detailed example.
2. Define secondary transfer and provide examples of each. Be specific.
3. Describe the difference between a primary crime scene and a secondary crime scene (dumpsite). Provide a detailed example of each.
4. List three examples of precautionary acts.
5. Discuss the “Seven S’s of Crime Scene Investigation” and why sketching so important in recreating the crime scene for a jury?
6 sentences each response. APA citation.