causes of depression 1.
Causes of Depression
Based on your preliminary exploration of the causes of depression using the Genes to Cognition Online (G2C) interactive Web site or an alternative resource of your choice, discuss the following:
- Summarize the expert’s perspective about the cause of depression.
- Analyze the significance of the expert’s perspective as it relates to the treatment of depression.
- What are the implications, both pro and con, of the information for treating depression?
APA Citations of the G2C Web Site
When citing and referencing work from the G2C Web site, use the following example.
In-text citation options:
- According to Lieberman (n.d.), three major subtypes of depression exist.
- Three major subtypes of depression exist (Lieberman, n.d.).
Lieberman, J. (n.d.). Depression–subtypes [Video]. In Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory, Genes to cognition online. Retrieved from http://www.g2conline.org/#Depression?aid=1393&cid=…
- After posting your main post, be sure to respond to at least two learners’ posts during the week. Please note that to earn full credit for your discussion, you must participate on two separate days and post a minimum of one reply on each of those two days. Comment on themes raised in the posts of other learners, and pose questions to move the discussion forward.
- What new information did you learn from reading your peers’ postings? How did the information relate to the information in the resource you summarized?
- Discussion Participation Scoring Guide.
- APA Style and Format.
- Genes to Cognition Online.
- G.R.E.A.T. Discussions and Feedback With Checklist.