city energy planning proposal.
Write at least a proposal of at least 700 words.
Include the following:
- An explanation of issues associated with an increasing population, including those related to the environment and quality of life
- A breakdown of the energy resources your city will use to meet current and future needs
- Explain why you chose these resources.
- Include a chart detailing your budget breakdown used to determine your energy proposal.
- The advantages and disadvantages of renewable energy sources to your city and the environment
- Ethical issues that might be associated with your proposed energy sources
- An explanation about why cities might choose to continue to develop fossil-fuel-based energy options, rather than more green options.
- The effect population growth will have on your energy plan over the next 20 years. What can be done to assist the city as its population grows?