compare and contrast windows 7 and windows 10 1.
ITM340 – Requirements of Written Project
- Each student will complete and submit a paper.
- Topic must be related to Windows 10.
- The entire paper should be between 10 and 15 pages double-spaced excluding title page, abstract, table of contents, references and appendices.
- The paper should contain only substantive, relevant information.
- Use at least 5 references, with a maximum of 3 from the Internet.
- Use APA format.Citations/references must clearly specify for the reader what is written material and where it may be found using APA style.Do not use footnotes.
- Grading will be based on the substance and clarity of the paper, and whether the student has demonstrated the ability to write critically and analytically.
- Late projects may not be accepted – if accepted, a penalty may be applied. Acceptance of late projects and/or application of penalties will be at the sole discretion of the Instructor.