Define Servant Leadership Ethical Leadership and Moral Intelligence management homework help.
Assignment 1: Discussion
Servant Leadership, Ethical Leadership, and Moral Intelligence
As you have learned throughout the course, positive leadership traits consist of being ethical, credible, and moral, and servant leadership is one of the leadership theories that promotes these traits in a leader.
- What, in your opinion, are the common aspects of servant leadership, ethical leadership, and moral intelligence?
- What does an organization need to do to accommodate these forms of leadership to ensure a fit between the organizational culture and leader and employee behavior?
- Are these forms of leadership suitable for the majority of businesses today? Why or why not?
- What gets in the way of applying these styles?
- If these forms of leadership are not suitable, what is the more applicable style?
Provide a substantive (500â€“1,000 words) initial discussion posting addressing each of the components in the discussion question. Justify your answers with examples and reasoning. Comment on the initial postings of at least two peers. Your responses to other initial posts must be a 100 to 200 word minimum each.
Submit your document to this Discussion Area by Week 6, Day 1.