Final project research Design paper for a criminal justice issue writing help.
For your Final Project, you develop a 12- to 15-page research design paper for a criminal justice issue of your choice. Your paper should include the following elements:
- A description of the criminal justice issue you selected.
- The research question you are examining and hypothesis(-es) you plan to test.
- An explanation of whether you would use qualitative, quantitative, or mixed research methods.
- A description of your data collection methodâ€”experiment, survey, use of available data, field research, or some combination of approachesâ€”and why you would choose to use that method relative to others. Include strengths and weaknesses of the method you selected.
- An explanation of the measurement and sampling methods you would use.
- Conceptual definitions of the key variables you need to measure.
- An explanation of how you would measure each variable.
- A list of survey questions that you would need to ask (if you plan to conduct a survey).
- A description of the target population you plan to sample (including size of the population and other demographic and socioeconomic conditions, if known) or whether you plan to use existing data.
- If you choose existing data, be sure to provide evidence of reliability and validity and a description of the sample, concepts, and measures used in the original study. Also identify any limitations of the existing data.
Your Final Project â€“ Please Read
For your Final Project, you will develop a 12to 15-page research design paper for a criminal justice issue of your choice. Here are some topic suggestions. I would use one of these topics to make things easier for yourself.
- The Effectiveness of Drug Courts
- Is OCD related to alcoholism and/or binge drinking among college students?
- Sexual Assault on College Campuses
- Mandatory Arrest and Domestic Violence
- Is ADHD related to delinquent behavior among juveniles?
- Does playing violent video games lead to violent and aggressive behavior among children?
- Does free condom distribution at High Schools reduce teen pregnancy and/or increase sexual activity among teens?
- Do shock incarceration programs reduce recidivism rates?
- Do DARE programs in elementary school reduced future drug use when students reach middle school?
- Does prison time increase psychopathy (antisocial personality disorder) among convicted criminals?
21 hours ago