impact of human and cultural diversity on globalization essay submission 2.
this assignment is two parts. I did the first part which is pre writing and now I would like from you to continue and do the second part.
Requirements for the second part..
Now that you have researched, gotten feedback on your prewriting, and written your essay, you will submit your final product here.
Your essay must be well organized and structured coherently, with an introduction (Links to an external site.), clear thesis statement (Links to an external site.), well-organized body points, and a conclusion (Links to an external site.). As part of your essay, you must:
- Explain one concept from your assigned chapter in the Globalization book (the little book), using your own words. Offer any necessary background.
- Advance the argument you make in your thesis statement, using your research to support your thesis.
- Clearly state the supporting and opposing perspectives you found in your research. You should paraphrase as much as possible. Include APA style in-text citations (Links to an external site.) that attribute credit appropriately when discussing your sources’ perspectives. You must cite your sources and attribute credit even when you are paraphrasing. Failure to cite sources and attribute credit constitutes plagiarism (Links to an external site.).
- Clearly state your own perspective. This should be clearly and professionally integrated. Using the first person “I” (Links to an external site.) is acceptable.
Essay Minimum Requirements:
- Minimum 450 words
- A clear, concise, coherent thesis statement (Links to an external site.)that makes a case/presents an argument.
- Clear, well organized, and easy to follow structural organization. Your essay must include a clear, useful, and easily discernible introduction (Links to an external site.)and conclusion (see the linked resources for information on how to write introductions (Links to an external site.) and conclusions (Links to an external site.)).
- You must use and cite three sources – your textbook, a credible agreeing source, and a credible disagreeing source – and your own perspective.
- You must use APA formatting (Links to an external site.)for your references, and you must cite your sources appropriately. For example, cite news articles as news articles (Links to an external site.), academic journal articles as academic journal articles (Links to an external site.), and government documents as government documents (Links to an external site.), etc. You can find a sample APA reference page here (Links to an external site.) .
- Here is a link to the chapter…Do only chapter one.https://docs.google.com/document/d/1OsFe2no1A7Ch4u…