mee 6501 air quality u5 1.
Should be minimum 2 pages double spaced not including title and references pages
No plagiarism allowed
As a continuation of our course project due in Unit VII (A Permit by Rule (PBR) Evaluation for Painting Operation Facility), complete the next sectionâ€”Operational Air Emission Ratesâ€”of your proposal by following the instructions carefully, and then submit your continued draft of your evaluation document into Blackboard for grading.
- Closely read the required reading assignment from the textbook as well as the unit lesson in the study guide.
- Open your proposal draft from Unit IV, and make any improvements to your draft using your professorâ€s feedback from the Unit IV Mini Project.
- Open the Unit V Study Guide, read the Unit V Lesson, and then review the calculations demonstrated and explained regarding the operational air emission rates, five-hour average period, and potential to emit (PTE) statistical model calculations for our scenario. Be sure to use the scenario data instead of the data used in the study guide examples.
- Make your Unit V work the fourth level 1 heading titled â€œOperational Face and Filter Velocities.â€ Describe the environmental, health, and safety (EHS) implications of VOCs in the work system while pulling from the textbook as well as any other relevant sources that are presented in the unit lesson in the study guide. In your description of the EHS implications of the system, be sure to discuss the variables causally related to adverse health effects on both ecological systems and physical structures. Perform and present (not hand-written, but neatly typed) the calculations for the following in this section of your project: (a) calculate the face velocity and (b) filter velocity of your scenarioâ€s work system.
- In your abstract section (page 2 of the document), write one or two sentences that reflect your work for this unit. Remember that we are adding one sentence per unit to reflect our work as we go, with the final abstract length being about 8 to 10 sentences long.
Your narrative and calculations for operational air emission rates must be presented in at least 200 words (minimum). You are required to use at least one outside source, which may be your textbook. All sources used, including the textbook, must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying APA citations.