observation 1 1.
Observations: Please choose one age group to observe
a) of a infant/toddler in any setting
b) of a preschool child in any setting
c) of a school-age child in any setting
d) of an adolescent in an informal or formal setting
Papers will include the data recorded during the observation with the following areas in mind: Biosocial development, Cognitive development, Psycho-social development, and the environment which the child/adolescent is in. This assignment requires you to observe all four developmental domains and the ages & stages of development. Post assignment in the assignment page!
Paper format must include one paragraph on each of the following areas listed:
- Intro (when, when, who the subject is etc.)
- Cognitive development (during your observation did you learn about the child’s Cognitive ability provide example)
- Language development (communication skills)
- Physical development (gross motor & fine motor skills)
- Social & emotional development (relationships, attachments)
- Summary (what did you learn from this experience)