research questions 9.
Please answer the questions using the link below.
- What was/were the independent variable(s) and dependent variable(s) in the study?
- Describe how each outcome measured differed among the treatment and control groups in the study. If outcomes were measured multiple times, describe outcomes at each stage.
- Identify one threat to internal validity. How did this affect the study results?
- Present the research findings. LIST the findings of the study (include all outcomes, both that are statistically significant and not statistically significant).
Example: In this study, it was found that:
a. A is related/not related to B
b. c is related/not related to D
- In your opinion, what are some implications for social work practice based on the findings of this study?