your turn to develop a group identify a type of group that you would like to facilitate and plan what that group will look like.
Please be sure to answer each question fully and include references to your textbook and at least 2 supplemental resources. Each response should be at least 500 words in length. You will have the opportunity to save your work and return to it as needed.
Your turn to develop a group. Identify a type of group that you would like to facilitate and plan what that group will look like.
- The purpose of the group
- Roles of the leader(s)
- The composition of the group
- Whether the group will be open or closed
- How long the group will run for
- The size of the group
- What strategies you will use to screen candidates
- What the group rules will be.
- What qualities of effective group facilitators do you have and which would you like to develop?
- Would you like to work with a co-facilitator? Why or why not?
- What are the potential benefits and weaknesses of a group with two leaders?