Review the following and discuss your thoughts based on what you have read in the textbook thus far:
Jeremiah 1:7 (ESV) But the Lord said to me, “Do not say, ‘I am only a youth’; for to all to whom I send you, you shall go, and whatever I command you, you shall speak.
1. All responses must be supported by the required readings or reviews (e.g., textbooks, articles, videos, etc.); and, include in-text citations and references at the end of the initial response.
2. Initial post must be a minimum of 250 word
Off to School: Cognitive and Physical Development in Middle Childhood
· Chapter 7: Expanding Social Horizons: Socioemotional Development in Middle Childhood
· Chapter 8: Rites of Passage: Physical and Cognitive Development During Adolescence
· Leisure Information Network (2014, March). Ages and Stages of Middle Childhood 6 to 12 Year Olds [Video File]. Retrieved from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtpiBtL_7zc
· Crash Course (2014, June 23). Adolescence: Crash course psychology #20 [Video File]. Retrieved from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzyXGUCngoU