Using Chapter 2 in the course textbook, your assigned reading on the role of the nurse in a specific public health setting, and this week’s media presentation, address the following in a 2- to 3-page paper:
Trace the history of the public health nurse including the contributions made by Lillian Wald and the Henry Street Settlement. Also, summarize the role of the nurse in the practice setting assigned. Include the following in your summary:
• Explain how the core functions of community/public health nursing and the standards of practice are met with that specific role.
• Describe the population served by the nurse in this role.
• Which interventions might the nurse in this role utilize?
• Explain the level of practice used in this practice setting (primary/secondary/tertiary).
• Describe an ethical dilemma that might be encountered in this nursing role.
The post Explain the level of practice used in this practice setting (primary/secondary/tertiary). appeared first on cheap nursing papers.