EDU 673 Week 1 Discussion ( A Positive Classroom Environment ) – A Graded – Best Tutorial – Quality Work. Now that you have been introduced to the broad framework of becoming a culturally competent teacher, it is your challenge to make the connection between differentiating and the prospective impact this concept has in making learning experiences more of a success for students in diverse classrooms.
Watch the following video:
· JCPSEmployee. (2012, September 13). Seven Principles for Culturally Responsive Teaching and Learning [Video file].
The video refers to the ideologies of becoming a culturally responsive teacher and explores the Seven Principles of Culturally Responsive Teaching.
View the short and informative video, then respond to these questions in relation to the video and your personal experiences in your Discussion Post:
1. What would you identify as an important outcome of building relationships with your students while focusing on a culturally inviting environment that is physically safe, while also providing an engaging and positive learning experience?
2. Considering your personal experience as a student, any professional experiences, and your current and past higher-education based learning, are the Seven Principles of Culturally Responsive Teaching theory realistic or idealistic? Be sure to support your opinion with scholarly citations in APA format both in the body of your post and at its conclusion.
Need Other Tutorials For EDU 673 ?
You may click on the links below to go to respective tutorial. · EDU 673 Week 1 Assignment ( Foundations and Implications of a Differentiated Classroom )
· EDU 673 Week 1 Discussion ( A Positive Classroom Environment )
· EDU 673 Week 2 Assignment ( Setting the Stage for Success )
· EDU 673 Week 2 Discussion ( Readiness Learning Profile )
· EDU 673 Week 3 Assignment ( CCSS & Differentiated Classrooms )
· EDU 673 Week 3 Discussion 1 ( Common Core State Standards (CCSS) )
· EDU 673 Week 3 Discussion 2 ( Web Quest for Differentiation )
· EDU 673 Week 4 Assignment ( Creating a Unit Plan )
· EDU 673 Week 4 Discussion ( UDL & Differentiation )
· EDU 673 Week 4 Journal ( Creating a Career Goal )
· EDU 673 Week 5 Assignment ( Differentiated Assessment )
· EDU 673 Week 5 Discussion ( Classroom Assessment )
· EDU 673 Week 6 Assignment ( Technological Pedagogical Content Knowledge (TPACK) )
· EDU 673 Week 6 Discussion ( Curriculum Barrier Case Study )