EDU 673 Week 3 Discussion 2 ( Web Quest for Differentiation ) – A Graded – Best Tutorial – Quality Work. Web Quest for Differentiation
Examine “All Children Can Learn” . Then, search the web for effective, evidence-based differentiated strategies that are engaging, motivating, and address the needs of individual learners.
First, provide five evidence-based strategies: Two instructional strategies (i.e., graphic organizers), Two instructional tools (e.g., technology tool, device or iPad App, Web Quests, etc.), One activity (e.g., Think-Pair-Share).
Second, for the two instructional strategies you listed explain how you can alter each to address the classroom needs you designed in Weeks One and Two and how the modification is relevant to the theory of differentiation.
Need Other Tutorials For EDU 673 ?
You may click on the links below to go to respective tutorial. · EDU 673 Week 1 Assignment ( Foundations and Implications of a Differentiated Classroom )
· EDU 673 Week 1 Discussion ( A Positive Classroom Environment )
· EDU 673 Week 2 Assignment ( Setting the Stage for Success )
· EDU 673 Week 2 Discussion ( Readiness Learning Profile )
· EDU 673 Week 3 Assignment ( CCSS & Differentiated Classrooms )
· EDU 673 Week 3 Discussion 1 ( Common Core State Standards (CCSS) )
· EDU 673 Week 3 Discussion 2 ( Web Quest for Differentiation )
· EDU 673 Week 4 Assignment ( Creating a Unit Plan )
· EDU 673 Week 4 Discussion ( UDL & Differentiation )
· EDU 673 Week 4 Journal ( Creating a Career Goal )
· EDU 673 Week 5 Assignment ( Differentiated Assessment )
· EDU 673 Week 5 Discussion ( Classroom Assessment )
· EDU 673 Week 6 Assignment ( Technological Pedagogical Content Knowledge (TPACK) )
· EDU 673 Week 6 Discussion ( Curriculum Barrier Case Study )