HCA 430 Week 4 Discussion 1 ( Economic Dynamics of Health Care Delivery Models ) – A Graded – Best Tutorial – Quality Work – Latest Syllabus. Economic Dynamics of Health Care Delivery Models
After reading Chapter 7 and the required resources for this week, consider the following scenario:
HIV Help-Inc., a non-profit organization focusing on the prevention of HIV/AIDS just received a $10 million grant to fund several projects. The organization is currently located in an older building that needs extensive repairs. The organization is using outdated office equipment In addition, one additional staff member is needed in order to keep up with incoming phone calls and requests for presentations and community outreach activities. A portion of the grant – $2 million – is allotted for business improvements which can address one of these three areas: repairs to building, outdated office equipment, and more staff. The remaining $8 million is to be used to further enhance the continuum of care level to provide access to preventive health services. Section A: Create a cost benefit analysis for an update that will improve the business: structural, office equipment, or staff. You can be creative in determining what the business needs. The cost will use the full amount of funds allotted to this improvement ($2 Million), so you can only improve one of these three needs. Section B: Create a cost effective analysis to determine how to best spend the $8 million portion of the grant funding on education and other preventive services.
The organization currently serves the community and clientele with community education classes at schools and community centers, as well as the distribution of condoms and educational materials. They wish to expand their current services to reach the neighboring community (4,000 residents), add social media advertising and messaging to reach the younger population, distribute educational material and condoms to homeless shelters in the area, and add HIV testing to at-risk individuals. Select two of the potential services and determine how the money can be best spent to have the greatest outcome for the HIV+ population in the community. Based on the CDC website, analyze how cultural norms impact the risk of getting HIV. Explain one method or action on how to address this challenge.
Your initial contribution should be 250 to 300 words in length. Use proper APA formatting for in-text citations and references as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Need Other Tutorials For HCA 430 ?
You may click on the links below to go to respective tutorial. · HCA 430 Week 1 Discussion 1 ( Understanding the Scope of Vulnerable Populations )
· HCA 430 Week 1 Discussion 2 ( Factors Affecting Vulnerability and Assessment of Needs )
· HCA 430 Week 2 Assignment ( Vulnerable Population Summary and Proposed Program )
· HCA 430 Week 2 Discussion 1 ( Social Versus Human Capital )
· HCA 430 Week 2 Discussion 2 ( Continuum of Care Evaluation and Analysis )
· HCA 430 Week 3 Assignment ( Assessment of Community- Level Barriers )
· HCA 430 Week 3 Discussion 1 ( Cost of Health Care )
· HCA 430 Week 3 Discussion 2 ( Barriers to Care )
· HCA 430 Week 4 Discussion 1 ( Economic Dynamics of Health Care Delivery Models )
· HCA 430 Week 4 Discussion 2 ( Regulatory, Legal, Ethical, and Accreditation Issues in Research )
· HCA 430 Week 5 Assignment ( Final Project )
· HCA 430 Week 5 Discussion 1 ( Variations in Approaches to Care )
· HCA 430 Week 5 Discussion 2 ( Making a Difference )