SOC 262 Week 3 Assignment ( Student Autobiography Worksheet ) – A Graded – Best Tutorial – Quality Work – Latest Syllabus. Student Autobiography Worksheet
Fill out the Student Autobiography Worksheet form about your family’s background (all that you know or can find out).
Combine the answers from the worksheet into a 350- to 700-word statement defining your complex identity.
Submit your worksheet to the Assignment Files tab.
Answer the following questions about your family’s background (all that you know or can find out).
• When did your family(ies) come to the U.S.?
• Where did your family(ies) come from?
• Do you trace your family heritage to more than one country outside the U.S.? Which countries?
• What language(s) did your relatives speak?
• Do you or any of your relatives speak a non-English language? Which language(s)?
• Were you or any of your family adopted? How has this impacted your ability to know your family’s history?
• To which race(s) or ethnic group(s) do your ancestors belong?
• How do you define your racial/ethnic identity?
• Are you a first-generation American?
If you have any Native American heritage please answer the three questions below:
• Do you have some Native American heritage (or Amerindian heritage from other countries in the Americas)? From which tribe(s) is this heritage? Be as specific as possible.
• Are you a formal member of the tribe(s)?
• Do you consider your identity Native American? If so, to which tribe(s) do you belong?
Combine these answers into a statement (350 to 700 words) defining your complex identity.
Need Other Tutorials For SOC 262 ?
You may click on the links below to go to respective tutorial. · SOC 262 Week 1 Assignment ( Definition of Race )
· SOC 262 Week 2 Assignment ( Discrimination, Prejudice, Racism, and Stereotyping )
· SOC 262 Week 2 Assignment ( White Privilege and Colorism )
· SOC 262 Week 3 Assignment ( Native American Group )
· SOC 262 Week 3 Assignment ( Student Autobiography Worksheet )
· SOC 262 Week 4 Assignment ( The Latino Hispanic Ethnic Group )
· SOC 262 Week 5 Assignment ( Asian-Americans )
· SOC 262 Week 5 Assignment ( The Nature of Racial and Ethnic Relationships in the U.S. Today )