PSY 104 Week 1 Journal ( My Learning Style Preferences ) ~ ( Latest Syllabus – Perfect Tutorial – Scored 100% ). My Learning Style Preferences
Prior to completing this journal, please review Gardner’s theory of Multiple Intelligences, watch the Environmental and Genetic Influences on Intelligence and Multiple Intelligence videos, and review any relevant Instructor Guidance.
For this assignment, you will create a 500-1000 word Journal entry. First, you will reflect on what type of intelligence you feel you embody, according to Gardner’s theory, and why. Then, take this learning style quiz and report your results within the journal. How did your perception and the test results differ? How are intelligence and learning style similar, if at all? If they do not seem to be related, explain why you think that is. In what ways has either your intelligence type or your learning style benefited you in your development, and in what ways has it held you back? How can being aware of your intelligence type and learning style relate the value of continued learning by promoting success here in your educational journey at Ashford and in your personal life?
You must cite all of your sources (including the video embedded above) in proper APA style. If you are unsure how to create an APA style reference page, please visit the Citation and Reference page on the Ashford Writing Center website. Aside from the website on which you took you quiz, you are to find one scholarly resource through the Ashford Library website to help support your reflections. View this great tutorial provided by the Ashford University Library which will show you how to find scholarly articles and how to assess the scholarly quality of the resource.
NOTE: As you are completing your searches in the library search engines, check the boxes in the search engines of the library for scholarly, peer-reviewed sources. This allows you to find resources that have been evaluated by a number of experts in the field and do not represent just one person’s opinion.
Carefully review the Grading Rubric for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your journal entries.
Link to other tutorials for PSY 104
Just click on Assignment/Discussion/Journal name to go to respective tutorial. · PSY 104 Week 1 Discussion 1 ( Career Goal Sheet )
· PSY 104 Week 1 Journal ( My Learning Style Preferences )
· PSY 104 Week 2 Discussion 1 ( Genetic Testing )
· PSY 104 Week 2 Discussion 2 ( Postpartum Depression Letter )
· PSY 104 Week 2 Journal ( Children Having Children )
· PSY 104 Week 3 Discussion 1 ( Education Options )
· PSY 104 Week 3 Journal ( Grandma vs. Research )
· PSY 104 Week 4 Assignment ( Final Project Outline )
· PSY 104 Week 4 Discussion 1 ( Child and Adolescent Safety Statistics )
· PSY 104 Week 4 Discussion 2 ( Childhood Obesity Brochure )
· PSY 104 Week 5 Assignment ( Community Center Proposal )
· PSY 104 Week 5 Discussion 1 ( Attachment Styles )
· PSY 104 Week 5 Discussion 2 ( Bullying )